Re: Building on OS X 10.2 Jaguar - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Bohmer
Subject Re: Building on OS X 10.2 Jaguar
Date
List pgsql-general
I've been using the 7.2.2 binary distribution from Marc Liyanage (sp?).  It is available here, although this site seems
tobe down today:

    http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql/

Email me off-list if you want me to send you the 7.2.2-jaguar installer package I downloaded from this site.

Some people have also been using fink to install PostgreSQL:

    http://fink.sourceforge.net/

PostgreSQL 7.3 (currently in beta) does compile on OS X 10.2.

- Jeff

>The 7.2.3 build fails on Jaguar...
>
>I checked the list archives and saw several references to a patch and also a
>pre-built binary, but I can't find either.
>
>Could someone point me in the right direction?
>
>Thanks,
>Hunter

Jeff Bohmer
VisionLink, Inc.